PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Challenge 137 Winner & Top 3!

Good Morning!
Thank you for joining in with our Challenge last week of All Stitched Up!
Seeing my Teamie Shell got to choose the Challenge she has also chosen the Winner & Top 3!

The lucky winner is:




Congratulations!
Can you please e-mail me within 3 Days to claim you prize!
You can find the address in the right-side column!

*************************

Onto the Lucky Top 3 which are:



Don't forget to grab your banners for your blogs!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner! I am very happy that this week I'm in the top three - thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! I am sooo happy to be a lucky one!!! Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete